Monday, January 17, 2011

Hi

Hi! My name is Brandi Donehoo. I'm currently in my junior year. My major is Psychology with a directed study in anthropology and neuroscience. My interest is sort of 2-fold. A part of me wants to work as a psychiatrist either helping the general population with therapy or to assist in Alzheimer and Dementia research. The other part of me wants to travel the world going to excavation sites searching for the past and to just live life. I'm a bit of a romantic for the latter, so I believe that it will only ever become a hobby (or worse case scenario, just a dream) whereas the former is where I'll aim for an actual career. I also work full time at Comcast in their billing, sales, and cable repair departments to help pay for tuition. I've worked there for almost 4 years and like every job, it has its good and its bad days, but more often than not, they are good days which makes it easier to roll out of bed at 6am every morning and fight traffic. I would have to say that my greatest accomplishment to date is that in Oct of 2010, I purchased my own home which was a thrilling ride up to that point and an expensive one after that. I'm looking forward to this as well as to all of my classes this semester and the challenges that they are going to present!

No comments:

Post a Comment